Sunday, February 10, 2008

QUICK update

Sorry no pictures, but I am going to just let everyone know we are doing great, the booth is almost completly set up. Some finishing touches this morning. I am excited to see how we do today our first day of the show goes.
Took 4 hours to unwind in Disney Land. Even called Jason and warned him I was going phoneless. Didn't want to worry about it and thought I could have a few hours unconnected. Had a blast!
More to come, but we have to head out now. Pictures tonight!

5 Comments:

Blogger MichelleB said...

Here's to hoping you have a fabulous and successful CHA show! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new lines!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Sounds so exciting! Have fun...I think it's going to be your most successful show yet!!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Vicki Z said...

OK...it is now 11:43PM and I am not seeing any pictures! Anxiously waiting them. I am glad you had a great time and I hope your show is a BIG success! Well, guess I better head to bed and look for the pictures tomorrow. Be safe.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi Smith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Heidi Smith said...

lol vicki, it's 12:30 now and still none ;) Glad to hear the booth is going up well. can't wait to see pictures!

(oops! deleted my first reply! sorry!)

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home