Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mother's Day is just around the corner....

Have you made anything for the sweet mother's in your life yet?? This year I made them these little refrigerator magnets....they measure about 4 inches in diameter and I just love how they turned out!! I used some of my leftover chipboard paper (the kind you get to protect 12x12 paper when it ships) to cut out the circles and then decorated them to my hearts content. I used Daisy Bucket Designs petite stamps for the sentiment and for the various swirls, vine, and leaf accents. I also used Daisy Bucket Paper....for this one I used the Summer Cottage line:

The Southern Belle line for this one:

and the Garden Gate line for this one:


Thanks for taking a look!! I also just want to take a minute to say that I am so grateful for the Mother's I have in my life and hope they, along with all of you moms out there reading this, have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

~Amanda Boyles

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

What a cute project Amanda! I love what you did with the stamps! - Pia

9:38 PM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Those are beautiful! Love the papers.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home