Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love You Collection

Hello everyone!!! I hope that you have all enjoyed the preview of the new Daisy Bucket products! The new collections all look so awesome and the new rub-ons are a must have!!! I am sure that you are all anxiously waiting to get your hands on some of these new yummy releases!!!

In the meantime, I've created this fun layout with the Love You collection. Even tough this is a some what romantic collection, I’ve used to create this layout of my daughter and how she’s allergic to bug bites. The poor girl breaks out whenever she gets a bite.

For this layout I used papers from the Love You collection, Clearly Petite stamps and Velvet elements.


Bye for now!
Mélanie - DT Member

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Melanie, this is so cute! I always enjoy your work!!

Katie

6:31 PM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Lovely page! I love the embellishments. :)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Alecia Wolfford said...

Awwww, this is so cute!!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home