Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank You!

What a great surprise to see all the cards yesterday! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes from all of my friends.

I had a fun evening shopping with Jason as we prep for a week long trip to Canada where I will be teaching at Open Page Wholesalers and hopefully sneaking in a visit to a couple of stores that carry Daisy Bucket Designs. So excited to see Niagara Falls too!

I was surprised with dinner at Olive Garden with friends and family! We laughed and enjoyed the food & the night. Had great waiters that paid all sorts of attention to us! I am sure they enjoyed us too! Thanks so much for making a great birthday everyone. I really enjoyed it!

Cassandra

1 Comments:

Blogger Kandis Smith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home