Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hi Everyone!
Just a quick post to say Hi!

I have been having some fun traveling and meeting papercrafters all over!
A few weeks ago we started in Canada and taught at Open Page Wholesalers. It was an amazing trip, saw Niagara Falls, did some touring, stopped and visited a couple of stores and really enjoyed a few days away.
I then visited Scatter Joy in Sioux Falls, South Dakato and taught 3 classes to some amazing card makers. I loved meeting everyone and Thanks so much for the card for Kenzi. She was so excited and felt very special! ( I missed a play she was in, while gone and they sent her a card)

Last week I was able to teach about 600 women at a convention in Hot Springs Arkansas. What an incredible event to have so many people with one passion in one room. I loved meeting everyone and introducing them to Daisy Bucket.

It has been a great experience meeting so many people around the country and in Canada and sharing Daisy Bucket.

Well we are off to Anaheim for a weekend away, had a bit of a delay (surprise, surprise) so had a few moments to post. Last trip fo the year.

Enjoy
Cassandra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very excited for you to be able to spread the joy of Daisy Bucket products! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us in your blog!

Continued success to all of you.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your class at Hot Springs. I just now got pictures on the pages and was looking at your blog for ideas on how to use the products that I purchased. I hope that you are coming back to Hot Springs in 2008 (I'm already registered). Can't wait to see your new lines. Sharon Holmesley.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home