Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wrapped Wishes Gift Card Bucket!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a great way to say Happy Holidays to a special person than with a gift card (or other small sized gift) presented in a beautiful way! I had so much fun working with these awesome papers from the Wrapped Wishes collection by Daisy Bucket. I loved the nontraditional Christmas colors, the super cool paper texture and the fun designs.
http://www.daisybucket.com/lines/wrappedwishes/wrappedwishes.html

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In fact, this month I got doubly lucky, because I received these amazing papers and fun embellishments in an amazing kit... from http://www.scrapdango.com/ It's their December kit, you should check it out!

I made this gift card holder, "a bucket of fun", with the papers, ribbons and tag elements! I added a little bling, some cool glittery letter stickers and a star and here is the finished product.

But the most fun part of all was working with the Daisy Bucket RIBBON ELEMENTS! http://www.daisybucket.com/ribbonelements.html

I love working with this paper ribbon, so versatile and different from any other product out there. Here are the ribbons in all of their shredded and curled glory.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I cut one yard lengths of pink, green and off white, pulled them apart into skinny pieces, then curled them with a pair of scissors. They make an festive and colorful filling for the inside of my bucket.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


AND, the ribbons also make a fun embellishment to add to the handle... with a star hanging from them.

Thanks so much for looking and Merry Christmas!

~ Dana DiGennaro

posted by Dana D at 8:11 AM 0 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your bucket! So beautiful!!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home